Making a new claim or existing claim enquiries:
- Where possible, have your policy number and expiry date with you before you contact us.
- Contact the specialist motorcycle claims team as soon as possible. Phone 1300 365 354, fax 1300 361 210, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obligations - as the insured party, you have an obligation to take appropriate action to limit or prevent further damage after the initial incident.
- Where required to do so by law, or if the incident is significant, report all matters to the Police.
- If your bike is unable to be ridden, or if you feel it may sustain further damage if ridden, please call for a tow truck. If you have gotten your bike home after an incident, call QBE and we will arrange for a motorcycle specialist to collect your bike and take it to a recommended bike repairer.
- If you are unable to contact QBE, please deliver your bike at the nearest secure location and contact us as soon as possible.