Terms & Conditions
We can only provide you with a quick quote, (indicative premium) if you and / or any riders who are likely to ride your bike agree with the following;
- I / we are licensed to ride this bike (not applicable for unregistered bikes).
- I / we use this bike for private use only.
- I / we do not use this bike for couriering, riding instructing, food delivery or for carrying passengers for hire, fare or reward.
- I / we confirm the bike doesn't have any unrepaired damage and is in roadworthy condition.
In the past 3 years;
- I / we have not had twoor more motor vehicle or motorcycle claims, accidents or thefts
- I / we have not had our license(s) suspended, cancelled, disqualified two or more times or have charges pending that may result in our license(s) suspended, cancelled, disqualified two or more times.
In the past 5 years,
- I / we have not been imprisoned, charged with a criminal offence or have criminal charges pending.
The Agreed Value cannot exceed the purchase price and cost of non-standard accessories and modifications.
The value of non-standard accessories and modifications cannot exceed 50% of the purchase price.
QBE's Motorcycle Insurance is issued and underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL 239545). Any advice provided is general only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. To decide if this product is right for you, please read the PDS and the TMD for your policy.
This is an indicative quote and acceptance is based on QBE's standard underwriting rules and guidelines and aforementioned Quick Quote Terms and Conditions.
If you are unable to agree with the above terms & conditions please contact us by email email@example.com